Metro Of Madness

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a Gift.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Slumber less Nights

I am lying down my bed, blanket over my
Face, Flashback go by,
I am perplexed in the ocean of reminiscence
My night has just begun
To keep me awake.
Unfathomable pain
The night wants to provoke.

Why my thoughts are confined
To this ceaseless agony
Which I can’t get rid of,
I feel titanic pain
When your figure is flashed
In my inward eyes,
And bottomless soreness collapse.

I wander homelessly in the recollection of unforgettable past,
Like fireflies of nostalgia.
The days I tangled with you,
The fever pitching days,
Blurred musing of those moments,
Your smiles, your hazy words,
Now those seem like a dream
For a spilt second seen in the subconscious mind.
And the sunset which came
Out of the blues,
Shattering my hopes into uncountable pieces,
The pieces that cannot be mend.

I am lying on my bed
I hear you speaking to my head,
I see your venomous but loving face.
The untold pain that you have injected
Has now turned my head.

Only If I could sleep like I did before,
Will I ever be able to lead life like I was leading before once more?
I don’t want to tour the boulevard of love sets any more,
I can bear the ceaseless ache no more.

The soft cushion,
The only witness of my profound pain,
That is kept deep inside the walls of a broken
Heart, Lost Love, Wets by the myriad of drops,
Of tears from my eyes,
In these slumber less nights.

4 Comments:

At April 29, 2006 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
cool sit u gd at poems

from sav

 
At July 20, 2006 11:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ... i jus want to tell you the poems are amazing but they would be cooler if they were shorter and have more rhyms and don't take my word i'm not a profational or anything :P so buhbye

<3 FaT!mA #>

 
At July 21, 2006 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aiden you are an amazing writer! i hope i can be as good as you someday

 
At September 05, 2006 7:33 PM , Blogger savannaview said...

nice poem pal:D:D:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home