Metro Of Madness

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a Gift.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

World Of Our Own

I wish that the lustrous blonde hairs did not sway away,
Your starry blue eyes had not look angry,
Those elegant feet did not gallop near to the skyline.
You slipped away via subway of shattered trust,
With a surreal nymphomania romping frantically in your brain,
You have vanished in a whirlpool of mist.
You are gone, with a bizarre feeling burning deep inside,
Fettering me by your vexing drugs,
I am falling apart into the insanity of utter dizziness.

I am addicted to erratic ‘You’
None can stop my scarlet droplets of tears,
From streaming down my cheek incessantly
In sunset, twilight, darkness and moon light.
Unless you come by, and impede the erotic despair.


I see you every night in my night dreams,
I miss those gentle touches of your soft love,
I want to get those sweet kisses
From the beloved faith.

I love you so much that without you my live is worthless,
Without those evergreen touches of you I am incomplete,
I paint portrait of vivid dreams where we are all alone in the lands
Of forever which lays under the Milky Way.
Sensing the warm touch of your lips on mine,
Your face illuminated by starry light.
I wish upon those stars that you will love me once again,
You would be talking to me like you did before,
And being all alone in the world of our own,
We will love each other again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home