Metro Of Madness

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a Gift.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Take Me Away

Inside a unbreakable and impenetrable cage
Thick with noiseless noise of heavy sighs,
There’s a captive for ages,
The cage has too durable iron to break loose,
To be free from the untold misery of four walls,
Tearing me into two every second that I am incarcerated in the padded cell
Diverting me to the metro of madness,
Only if I could see the slightest trace of brittle and rusted rod,
I would raise my wings and fly high away,
Every second I am locked my eyes look upon variety, look for a chance
To escape and fly away from the insurmountable cage,
Dreaming every day and night, since unmemorable ages.

My noiseless noise in Prison
The sighs emerged from heavy heaves,
Studded with sobbing of ulterior disconcert,
24/7 My curious eyes take a look around to elude
The free birds, The free ones,
So jaunty are they, because they have something
They have something which means virtually everything
The gemstone called Freedom.
Let freedom come to me through the slender breach
Make me out of metro of grief, escape from my dungeon.

Freedom is the most precious jewel
I miss you till thee trot to me,
Your deficiency make someone weep at the dead of night
With droplets of tears, the torrent
Sensation making me faint leaking through the casement of confined chamber,
More the need of freedom ascend,
More my elation cascades.

Hurry, Liberty, Hurry up,
I cant liger for thee, Take me somewhere
Anywhere but out of my cage,
Desperate to have my break away,
24/7 I feel like eloping with you,
To ravage the walls that remains in my way,
To insurge through the rods of my cell,
Every minute, Every Spilt second that I waste,
I forage for freedom, Come Freedom, Come, Take me Away...

1 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are seriously talented
-cleya

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home